Monday, April 9, 2012

On another note...

Well, my artsy-fartsy side of me comes out from time to time and this time I was inspired by my dad's approaching birthday! I have done just about everything for gifts for him--pictures, sentimental, gift cards, red sox paraphernalia....you name it, I've exhausted it! So I wanted to do something different this year (let's just hope it is good different). Here's what I came up with:

First I decided that since my dad likes to BBQ, I would give him so homemade rubs!
Then, I put them in some canning jars with fun fabric on top!

Of course, I needed some finishing touches!!!



The graphics on the labels are from Jazzy Designs found on Etsy. I typed up the recipes I used and attached them to the other side of the jar. Ooooo how pretty! I love my warm colors :)

1 comments:

Miss Sara said...

hey! I just gave you the One Lovely Blog Award! Come by to check it out! I am also your newest follower!


Miss Elementary

Post a Comment